Friday, May 8, 2009

Results-to-Date

Currently, there are 42 blog participants and 6 who have asked to join the blog, but not yet accepted the invitation.

In the lead for location is Oregon with the East Coast and Central U.S. tied for 2nd.

August 6th-8th and 13th-15th are currently tied for the reunion date with June 25th-27th in 2nd.


Because I am still receiving requests from folks to join the blog, I want to continue taking requests until May 31st. If you have not yet left a comment with your choice for location or date, please do so. It's okay to choose more than one location and more than one date.


Date choices are . . . . .


June 25 - 27
July 9 - 11
July 16-18
July 23-25
Aug 6-8
Aug 13-15


These are all 2010 dates.

Unless there is a clear winner for location and date, I will set up a poll on June 1st and ask everyone to vote on their choice for location and date. My goal is to have the location and date pinned down by the middle of June so more definitive reunion plans can begin.

Thanks for participating!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Have I voted? I'll go for the June second place date. The August dates are pretty close to the start of school.

The Okrasinski's said...

I don't think I voted yet either! I would love to be in central US (midwest region). I would also agree with Emily that august starts getting close to school starting. July might be better.

Jeanne