Plans for TAFRU 2011 - Chicago are mostly made and here is what we have planned.
- Friday night Meet-n-Greet at Gino's East
- Saturday morning - Music, dance, writing in Amharic and games with the Ethiopian Community Association of Chicago (ECAC)
- Saturday lunch @ Ethiopian Diamond
- Saturday dinner - still working on the details
- Sunday - Gathering at Millennium Park (weather permitting)
Because the plans are mostly made and there are only 9 weeks left to TAFRU, it's time to get registration started.
The registration fees include dinner Friday night, lunch and dinner Saturday, and money to ECAC for their services to our group Saturday morning.
Unfortunately, I'm having a little trouble getting the registration form link to work so I'm asking those who plan to attend TAFRU to please send me an email asking for the registration form and I'll email the form to you. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, I want to let everyone know that we have a few hotel rooms left. Reservations must be made by June 23rd to get the reduced room rate of $89 per night and the reduced parking rate of $12 per night. Please see the February 15th post here for more detail.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Hope to see many of you at TAFRU!