Sunday, April 12, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the 'planning place' for the first annual Toukoul Adoptive Families Reunion (TAFRU).

The decision to plan TAFRU is very recent. I am a future Toukoul adoptive parent and I expressed my interest and desire in keeping my future child connected with not just other children from Ethiopia, but children who were also adopted from Toukoul. I discovered that other parents had been in discussion about this as well and the idea of TAFRU was born.

There are a lot of plans yet to be made, but as this event is put together, it will be posted here. At this point all that has been decided is that TAFRU will be held sometime in the summer of 2010. We would like to involve everyone in deciding the date and location, so watch for polls to be posted in the near future.

I look forward to getting to know many of you via this blog and hopefully meeting many of you in the future. In the meantime, please pass the word to all current and future Toukoul adoptive families that you know.

1 comment:

Kellyann said...

Love the layout. Thanks for doing this Debbie. It is a big responsibility. If I can help, just hollar!