The planning committee has been busy gathering information and looking at cruise options for the last few weeks. We have narrowed down our choices and would like to now present all the information to you so you can help choose our TAFRU 2014 Cruise.
Our two choices of cruise lines are Royal Caribbean and Norwegian. Our reasons for selecting cruises from these two lines were simple - committee members have cruised with them before and have had enjoyable experiences. In addition, they have prices more reasonable than some other cruise lines and we wanted to keep costs down as much as possible in each cruise category.
This post will provide you information regarding group services on the two cruise lines and a choice of 8 different cruises along with links to the cruise information. After looking thru all the information, please participate in the poll on the right hand side of the page. The poll is broken up into 2 separate polls (4 each). You can choose up to 3 cruises total between the 2 polls. Please vote no later than July 20th.
If anyone has any questions or would like to leave a comment, please click on Comments in the gray area at the end of this post. We will be checking comments on a regular basis and will respond.
So, let's sail right along with the information now!!!
- For every 8 staterooms booked, the 16th passenger price will be credited back to our group.
- 7 Day cruises require a $250 deposit per passenger
- Cruises shorter than 7 days require a $100 deposit per passenger
- Reservations must be made 120 days prior to sailing
- Final cruise payment on 7 day cruises are due within 75 days prior to sailing
- Final cruise payment on cruises under 7 days are due within 60 days prior to final payment
- Until final cruise payment is due, passengers can make payments in any amount or make no additional payments at all until the final due date
To get more information about programs and services on Norwegian Cruise Lines, click here.
- For every 8 staterooms booked, the group will receive a credit for the price of 1 passenger
- Cruises 1-5 days in length require a $200 deposit
- Cruises 6 days or longer require a $500 deposit
- To lock in the price, reservations must be made within 30 days of the group being set up
- A full refund will be given to any passenger that cancels prior to the final payment being made
- Discounts are given to the 3rd and 4th passenger in a stateroom
- Final payment is due 69-75 days prior to sailing
To get more information about programs and services on Royal Caribbean, click here.
Following are 2 choices each of 3-Night, 4-Night, 5-Night and 7-Night Cruises, including the cruise dates, price range and a link to the website to view all details about the cruise.
**Please note, the two 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruises sail to different destinations. Please click on the link to see details.
We hope to have everything set up by next month so everyone who wants to sail along at TAFRU 2014 will have plenty of time to plan.
Please vote now.