Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A TAFRU Suggestion

One suggestion I was given after TAFRU - Portland, is that I spend some time sharing information about the city in which TAFRU will be taking place. The thought is that families who plan to travel from outside the area, may want to extend their visit either before or after TAFRU and the information provided could assist them in planning their family vacation. I think this is an excellent idea and I will be doing my best to provide information on Chicago and some of things that families may want to see or do while in the city. My biggest problem with this idea, however, is where to begin. There is just so much to see and do in Chicago. Regardless, starting next week I will be doing a weekly post on Family Fun Things to do in Chicago and will hopefully find plenty of things that your families would enjoy seeing and doing in the Windy City.

No comments: